With Voice Amplification Mode, an instructor wearing a wireless headset microphone connected to an HDL310 will have an amplified voice in the room. The HDL310 system's full-room audio pickup continues to ensure that remote participants hear all voices from the classroom clearly.
Why use Voice Amplification Mode?
Speaking all day can put a strain on the instructor's voice. Hearing an instructor clearly can also be challenging for students, especially those sitting in the back of the classroom. With Voice Amplification Mode, you can improve the in-room experience for both students and instructors while still providing an excellent audio experience for remote students.
With Voice Amplification Mode
- In-room students can hear their instructor amplified clearly through the HDL310 speakers
- Remote students can hear their instructor and in-room classmates clearly through the UC&C application, thanks to the HDL310 system’s full-room audio pickup
- Everyone – instructor, in-room students and remote students – can be recorded with the UC&C application or lecture capture solution
NOTE: Only the voice of the person wearing the headset microphone will be amplified in the classroom.
Required before you start:
Confirm your HDL310 has the latest firmware
- Firmware version 1.1.209937 is the minimum required to enable voice amplification
- Learn how to update HDL310 firmware
- Enroll your HDL310 system into Nureva Console cloud to enable remote management
Headset and earset microphone systems are supported for use with Voice Amplification Mode. Lavalier, lapel, pendant or handheld microphone systems are not currently supported. Users should verify with the microphone manufacturer that their microphone system and their transmitter are compatible.