Nureva Console cloud allows for remote management and monitoring of Nureva audio conferencing systems. In order to use the available features, an account must be set up and linked to an Organization before your Nureva conferencing systems can be enrolled into Nureva Console.
During the initial Nureva Console cloud setup and device enrollment, a user account is created.
This account is associated with the individual that set it up. When that account is signed into for the first time, the user is prompted to create an Organization.
After entering the Organization name, click on the Create button.
The Organization will be linked to this user account which will have the role of "Owner". Additional users can now be invited to this organization.
- There is a 100-character limit to an Organization's name
- Multiple Organizations can have the same name
Consider using branch names or branch numbers if company locations are being managed independently
- "Nureva - Branch 1234"
- "Nureva - Kalamazoo"
- User accounts must be linked to an Organization
- User accounts can only be linked to one Organization at a time
- Organization names can only be edited by submitting a support ticket
- User accounts can only be unlinked from an Organization by submitting a support ticket
- Type carefully and double-check your Organization name before submitting
- Organizations can only be removed by submitting a support ticket
- There is no limit to the number of users that can join an Organization