⚠ Important - locate and record the enrollment code
Nureva Console cloud allows for remote management and monitoring of Nureva conferencing systems. Before the HDL310 system can be managed remotely, the device must be enrolled into the Nureva Console cloud application.
For the HDL310 system, an enrollment code is provided on a label found at the bottom of the connect module. This code is specific to that HDL310 system and cannot be used by other Nureva systems.
When the connect module is removed from the box, a card is attached to the top that is easily removed. On the card are locations to write the enrollment code and a room name. Recording this information on the card allows for easy reference once the connect module is installed.
Step 1: Install and connect the hardware
Install an HDL310
Review the HDL310 system's installation guide before installing the device. Important considerations such as the placement of the microphone and speaker bar and required materials are outlined in the guide.
Connect an HDL310
- Connect the provided Ethernet cables to RJ45-1 and RJ45-2 ports on the connect module
- Run the Ethernet cables to the RJ45 ports on each microphone and speaker bar
- Connect your own CAT5E Ethernet cable to the network port on the connect module
- Plug your CAT5E Ethernet cable into a network connection (router, modem, wall jack)
- Connect the provided power supply to the connect module and plug it into an available outlet or power bar
Connecting a computer
To participate in an audio or video conference a computer is required.
- Using the provided USB cable, connect to the USB-B port on the connect module
- Run the cable to the computer, connecting to a USB-A port
Once the conference has been completed the computer can be removed from the connect module.Delete
Step 2: Enroll the HDL310 in Nureva Console cloud
Nureva Console cloud allows for remote management and monitoring of Nureva conferencing systems. The device will need to be enrolled into Nureva Console to make the connection between the physical hardware and the ability to manage it online. Below are the steps for enrolling an HDL310 system into the Nureva Console cloud application.
NOTE: This article outlines the steps for an HDL310 system. For information about enrolling other Nureva systems, see "How to generate an enrollment code with Nureva Console client".
Set up your Nureva Console account
Before an HDL310 system can be enrolled into the cloud application an account will need to be set up. A computer will be required to set up the account. If you already have an account for the Nureva Console cloud application, please advance to Creating an Organization.
- Select Create an account
- Complete all of the fields and set up steps
- Enter your email
- Enter a first and last name
- Create a password
- Opt-in or opt-out of email notifications
- An email will be sent to the email address
- Click on Create account
- Check your email
- A verification email will be sent to the email address
- If the email is not in your inbox, please look in the junk or spam folder
- Select Verify in the email
- You will be directed to the sign-in page, where you can now sign in
Creating an Organization
Before an HDL310 system can be enrolled, the user must log in to a Nureva Console cloud account that is linked to an Organization. When logging into a cloud account for the first time, the user will be prompted to create an Organization. If the account already has an Organization in place, please advance to Enroll the HDL310.
- Go to https://console.nureva.com in your supported browser
- Enter your email address and password
- Select Sign In
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete creating an Organization
- Explore information about creating an Organization
5. After entering the Organization name, click on the Create button
The Organization will be linked to this user account and enrollment can begin.
Enroll the HDL310 system
- From the Rooms dashboard click on the Enroll Device button
- Enter the enrollment code from the connect module and click on Next
- Select Allow from the pop-up in your browser to continue with device enrollment
- Enter some room details such as the room name, type, capacity, and tags to help identify the device and the room within your organization
- Click Save
The HDL310 system should now appear in the list of devices and can now be managed online.
Enrolling an offline HDL310 system
An offline HDL310 system cannot be fully enrolled. The enrollment code can be entered and will be accepted, prompting the completion of the room setup. Once the room setup is completed, Nureva Console will advance to the Rooms dashboard. The Room will be shown with an unknown device listed as enrolling
Once the HDL310 has been connected to the network and is accessible by the cloud application, Nureva Console will complete the enrollment.
If the HDL310 system cannot be enrolled the information below will help with troubleshooting.
- The specific enrollment code for the HDL310 system must be used
- Enrollment codes for other Nureva conference systems are not valid with the HDL310 system
- The HDL310 can only be enrolled into one account at a time
The HDL310 enrollment code is also visible using Nureva Console client
- Click on the HDL310 icon found in the devices list
- Expand the Hardware and network section
- The enrollment code is found at the bottom of the connect module information
- Check the connect module's LED status indicators
The HDL310 system features LED status indicators on the front and back of the connect module. The indicator LEDs can help troubleshoot issues with the system and confirm the HDL310 is ready to be used.
|HDL310 connect module - front view
HDL310 connect module - back view
If enrollment is not successful, check the status LEDs on the connect module and refer to the information found in the support article at the link below.
- Learn more about the HDL310 system's LED status indicators
Contacting technical support
Please contact Nureva technical support through the link at the bottom of the page if the following applies:
- The enrollment code is not accepted when entered
- Enrollment does not complete and all status LEDs do not indicate an error
- Errors occur when creating a Nureva Console account
Step 3: Update firmware
⚠ The HDL310 system will not be available for calls during the firmware update. Please do not turn off the computer, unplug, or disconnect the device.
Nureva Console indicates the firmware version of each enrolled device. If a firmware update is available notifications will be provided, including the notifications listed below:
- The USB connection LED on the connect module will be solid yellow
- A yellow "Update available" notification will be shown in the firmware version column of the Rooms dashboard
1. Click on the three dots in the Actions menu and select Update firmware
- A confirmation dialog will appear to acknowledge that the device will not be available for calls during the update process
2. Click Update to continue
- The download and update process will commence
- When completed the new firmware version will be visible