This release of Nureva Console brings new functionality to the cloud application. When using Nureva Console cloud along with an HDL310 or HDL410 users can add third-party Internet Protocol (IP) devices for remote monitoring. Examples of IP devices that benefit from remote monitoring include cameras and video displays.
To add an IP device, users complete five steps:
- Sign-in to their Nureva Console cloud account
- Navigate to the room where the IP camera and Nureva conferencing device are located
- Press the ‘+’ button in the Devices list on the left
- Add the device information to each field in the Add IP device window
- Once all of the fields are filled in, press the Add device button
The IP device is now available for monitoring in Nureva Console cloud. The IP devices will be presented as "online" or "unavailable". Detailed instructions are available in the following support article.
|Location of the ' + ' button to add a device
The information fields and 'Add device' button
Details for an IP Display that has been added