This firmware version (1.4.72798) is now available for the HDL200 audio conferencing system. Firmware for the HDL200 can be updated through Nureva® Console by using the cloud service or the desktop client.
This version of the firmware includes the following features and updates:
- Incremental microphone pickup improvements due to individual microphone stream processing
- Dynamic sound mask introduced
- Sound mask will increase or decrease to match the background noise level in the space
- Incremental amplitude and tonal improvements to microphone pickup after far end audio is received
- Incremental improvements to echo cancellation and double talk performance
- Feature additions to support Nureva Console cloud service and the desktop client
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
NOTE: If upgrading from version 1.2 or earlier a PC reboot is required after completing the upgrade to version 1.4.72798.