CamConnect Lite software synchronizes Lumens PTZ camera control with sound location data from HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems. This allows Lumens PTZ cameras to switch focus to the active-speaking participant in a meeting space.
CamConnect Lite supports selected Lumens PTZ cameras that feature USB output. Users can configure up to 8 preset positions and use sound location data to move the camera to the appropriate position.
Resources from Lumens
- Lumens CamConnect Lite information and download
- CamConnect software datasheet
- CamConnect Lite user manual
- Video - How to use CamConnect Lite with Nureva HDL300
- CamConnect Pro resources
- CamConnect Pro user manual
- Guide - CamConnect Pro with HDL300 systems
- Guide - CamConnect Pro with Dual HDL300 systems
- Guide - CamConnect Pro with HDL410 systems
Resources from Nureva
NOTE: Third-party camera manufacturers may have multiple versions of their camera management software. Sometimes features may only be available with specific versions of their software. Please find out from the camera manufacturer which version of the software you will need and if there is an additional cost to use the software or features.