The steps below will help determine why the LED on the microphone and speaker bar is not lit up.
- The LED light indicator may have been turned off with the remote. Press F1 on the remote control to cycle from off to dim or bright.
- Verify that the system's connect module has power. If it does not, see our There is no power to the connect module article.
- Check the LEDs on the back of the connect module and refer to our What do the LEDs on the connect module mean article. The light statuses may indicate if the issue is related to a cable, power supply, the microphone and speaker bar or the connect module.
- Make sure that the Ethernet cable between the connect module and the microphone and speaker bar is securely connected at both ends.
- Check if the computer connected to the system is in standby or sleep mode. Try waking the computer.
For further help troubleshooting, please contact Nureva support.