Nureva has determined that the SMART SRS 8084i and 8055i will work with the HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems when configured as shown in this article.
Connecting the systems
Connect the HDL300 system's connect module USB cable to one of the USB-A ports on the AM70-L appliance on a SMART SRS system.
Configuring the default audio device
- Reboot the SMART SRS device and log in as an administrator
- Go to System Settings → Network Connections
- The popup window that appears will have an address bar at the top. Replace the content in the address bar with the following Windows command:
- Press [Enter]. The Sound control pop-up window will appear.
- Within the sound control panel, select Echo Cancelling Speakerphone (HDL300) and make it the default audio "Playback" and "Recording" devices
- If available, also make Echo Cancelling Speakerphone (HDL300) the "Default communication device"
- Click Apply
- Click OK
- Reboot the system and log in normally
Your SMART SRS system will now use the HDL300 as the default device for all UC&C conference calls and/or media playback.
NOTE: The technical information provided in this article, including specifications and recommendations, is provided for customer convenience. The accuracy of this information is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice. Please check the user manuals and related documentation from each product manufacturer to ensure that your setup meets the proper recommendations.