Yes, the HDL300 works with the Yealink MVC II series, replacing the Yealink soundbar and mic arrays.
To get started, first check that the HDL300 is up-to-date and set up correctly.
HDL300 connect module
- Connect the PoE cable (provided) to the RJ45-1 port on the connect module to the rear port on the HDL300 system
- Plug in the 54VDC power supply on the connect module
- Connect a computer to the connect module using the provided USB-A to USB-B cable
Nureva Console client
- Download and run Nureva Console client
- Complete the set up of your HDL300 system following the on-screen instructions
- From the left-hand menu, select System Information
- If a firmware update is available, click on Update
- Disconnect the connect module from your computer and remove the USB cable
On the Yealink MVC system
- Connect the MCore mini-pc to the Connect module using the USB-A to USB-B cable provided
- Connect the MCore mini-pc to the UVC80 PTZ camera and MTouch II interactive display with the cables provided
- Connect the MCore mini-pc to the Network
- Download the Yealink RoomConnect Software onto a computer and navigate to the User Admin settings
- Disable audio processing or 'Noise Proofing'
The HDL300 can now be used as the default audio speakerphone using any UC&C third-party conference software on your computer.