Yes, Nureva has determined that the AVer CAM340+ conference camera will work with the HDL200 system when configured as shown in this article.
To get started, first check that the HDL200 is up-to-date and set up correctly:
On the HDL200
- Using the USB cable provided, connect the USB-B to the HDL200 and connect the cable to a USB-A port on the in-room PC
- Plug in the 54 VDC power supply
On the AVer CAM340+ camera
- Connect the AVer CAM340+ USB cable to the USB-C port on the camera, back to a USB-A 3.0 port on the in-room PC
- Using the Nureva Camera Mount accessory (CM-HDL200), thread the 1/4"-20 tripod mount to the bottom of the CAM340+ camera
- Magnetically position the camera on the top center of the HDL200
NOTE: If a USB 3.0 port is not available on the PC, connect the power adapter to the CAM340+ camera per the AVer installation instructions
On the flat-panel display
- Connect an HDMI cable to the in-room PC
- Connect the power supply as directed by the flat-panel manufacturer
On the PC
- Ensure the in-room PC is connected to the network
- Download and run Nureva Console client
Register the HDL200 system following the on-screen instructions
- From the left-hand menu, select System Information
- If a firmware update is available, click on Update
- Select Device settings
- Click on Open your computer sound settings
- Within the Windows sound settings, select the Recording tab and choose the AVer CAM340+ recording device.
- Right-mouse click the device and choose Disable
- Click Save and exit
- Under Windows Start => Settings => Privacy => Camera, select which applications can access the camera
- Restart your PC
You are now ready to use the HDL200 and AVer CAM340+ for all UCC needs in the meeting space.
NOTE: The technical information provided in this article, including specifications and recommendations, is provided for customer convenience. The accuracy of this information is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice. Please check the user manuals and related documentation from each product manufacturer to ensure that your setup meets the proper recommendations.