Receiving email alerts is one of the enhanced management features for Nureva Pro subscribers using Nureva Console. Email alerts can be set up for firmware updates, disconnected devices and unplugged Ethernet cables. Email alerts are available for HDL200, HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems.
The following must be in place before email alerts can be set up:
Setting up and managing email alerts
- Login to your Nureva Console cloud account
- Click on the user account icon in the top right-hand corner of the dashboard
- Select User settings
- Choose the email alerts that you wish to receive
- Hovering your cursor over the information icon ⓘ provides additional information about the email alert
- Click on Apply to save your choices
- Click on Back in the top left-hand corner to return to the Rooms dashboard
When you are finished using your Nureva Console cloud account, click on the user account icon and choose Sign out.
Firmware update alert
Unplugged Ethernet cable alert
Device disconnected alert