Users with devices enrolled in Nureva Console cloud benefit from using the Rooms dashboard to see a summary of room states, as well as the individual states of each device.
Quickly filter through four categories to triage rooms and prioritize actions using the Rooms dashboard in Nureva Console. The four quick filter categories are:
- Total - Shows the total number of rooms that have enrolled devices, regardless of their state(s)
- All good - Shows the rooms where all devices are online and up-to-date
- Warnings - Shows all the rooms where any devices are unavailable or need an update
- Issues - Shows the rooms that have disconnected or unplugged devices
Individual device states
With the Rooms dashboard, users can see the individual device states for additional information.
Each individual device state is defined as:
- The device is connected and operating as expected
- The meeting room computer connected to the device is turned off or asleep
- Nureva Console client daemon is not running
- There is no internet connection to the meeting room computer
- A computer is not connected to the device
- This is an expected status if the meeting room does not have a dedicated computer with users bring their own devices (BYOD)
Ensure that the in-room computer is turned on and connected to the internet. If a problem continues, launch Nureva Console client to ensure device connectivity. In a BYOD environment, this is expected behavior and a remedy is not required.
- USB cable is disconnected between the device and the meeting room computer
- Power is disconnected from the device
Ensure that the device is powered on and connected to the in-room computer via the USB cable.
- HDL300 system's ethernet cable is disconnected from the connect module
Ensure that the connect module for the HDL300 system is connected to the microphone and speaker bar via the ethernet (PoE) cable.
- There is a firmware update available for this device
Update the firmware by clicking on the 3-dot menu or by clicking on the specific device from the list. Then follow the on-screen prompts to update the firmware.