About the Nureva Wall
Create a collaborative workspace tailored to your team’s needs. The Nureva Wall WM408i system combines a capacitive touch surface with an ultra-short-throw HD projector to give highly collaborative teams the tools they need to deliver breakthrough results.
Install the Nureva Wall system on almost any wall
The presence detector quickly turns on the system
The touch panels have a low profile with a sleek design
One size never fits all
With the Nureva Wall, it doesn’t have to. Create a collaborative workspace tailored to your team’s needs. Nureva Wall configurations can be as small as 7' 6" (2.30 m) wide or as large as 60' (18.29 m) wide.
Installing your Nureva Wall
The following documents can help you have a successful installation with your Nureva Wall:
Installation guide and drawings|
Aligning your projected image
W408i user manual
Setting up touch
|Installing the WM408i|
|Aligning your projector|
|Setting up touch|
Other installation considerations
Downloading Nureva Room Manager
Once you've installed your Nureva Wall, don't forget to
Nureva Room Manager manages your Nureva Wall's
● System matching
● Image alignment
● Touch calibration
● Presence detection
● Sleep timer
- My landed image is a few inches off
- Touch isn't working on the Nureva Wall
- There's no image on the screen
- I'm not getting a USB touch or connection (USB not recognized error)
- The projected image flickers
- PowerPoint™ is making my display turn black
- Touch is inaccurate
- "Legacy touch driver exists" error message
- I'm getting a sleep error message
- Image alignment worked on the wrong display
- My projected image is blurry
- Nureva Room Manager isn't showing Nureva Wall
- Where can I find the serial number on my Nureva Wall WM408i?
Installation and setup
- Installation guide
- Quick start guide
- Installation drawings
- Hardware tools checklist
- Setting up touch
- Aligning your image
- Focusing your image
- Image brightness and color correction
- What kind of HDMI cables should I use?
- Can I use an HDMI adapter?
- Which are the best USB extenders to use with the Nureva Wall?
- How long is the power cord for the touch panel?
- Can I use a different adapter for the touch panel?
- Which country power adapters are included with the WM408i?
- Should I use DisplayPort™ or HDMI cabling with my Nureva Wall?
- Can I use the DisplayLink® (USB-C) video port with the Nureva Wall?
- Technical requirements
- WM408i user manual
- Specification sheet
- Room manager features
- Orderable service parts
Frequently asked questions
- What do the LEDs on the touch panel power button mean?
- Can I convert one of the older projectors to a WM408i system?
- How many displays can be connected to the W408i system?
- Can I use dry-erase markers on the touch panel?
- How do I clean the touch panel?
- Can I use the power button to turn off the system?
- Can I hide the RS232 cord in the wall?
- Can I use the USB ports on the control module for other USB 2.0 devices?
- How should I configure my Windows™ power saving settings?
- Does the WM408i come with a stylus?
- Can I connect my Nureva Wall PC to an additional display monitor?
- Why won't my Nureva Room Manager open matching when video extenders are used?
- How do I check for updates?
- Configuring device management
- How do I update the control module?