"Legacy touch driver exists" error message
NOTE: This only applies to WM408i systems. WM210i or WM307i systems do not require this process.
If the computer that is connected to the Nureva Wall was also used for an older model of the Nureva Wall (models WM210i or WM307i), an error message may appear stating:
"Legacy touch drivers exist. Please see Nureva Support."
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Make sure the PC matches the technical requirements listed in the WM408i specification sheet
- From Windows Start icon, go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall programs and remove all/any of the following:
- LCT Touch Driver (version 3.1.8 or 3.2.6)
- Nureva Touch Driver (version 3.2.9 or 3.2.15)
- Use your Windows file browser to navigate to C:\Program Files\ and remove the folder named "Nureva". This action will remove previous versions of the LCT Touch Driver that may not have fully uninstalled.
- Open the Nureva Room Manager Product updates page and install available Wall Utility updates. The system should work as expected.
Last updated: October 25, 2018
What can we do to improve this article?