There's no touch on one side of a double-panoramic system/touch driver icon
Follow these steps if you have a double system run by one computer (2:1) and are experiencing no touch on one of the projected images.
Check the wiring
- Make sure the USB cable from the touch module is connected to the projector. If you have a dual system, check both connections.
- Ensure that the USB cables are USB2.0 compliant
Check the touch driver's settings
- Open the touch driver icon in the Windows™ task bar
- Check that the Interactive mode is set to Finger/Stylus
- Click the gear icon and make sure that the Number of displays is set to Dual
Check the projector's interactive setting
- Use the projector's remote control to open the projector on screen display (OSD) menu
- Press the down arrow to navigate to Interactive settings
- Make sure that the setting is On
See the projector user manual for further instructions for both the projector and the touch module on-screen display menu.
Last updated: December 12, 2017
What can we do to improve this article?