What is the IP range for the image alignment module and can it be customized?
The Nureva image alignment module NAM2-1 and NAM1-1's IP range can only be customized within the range of 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52.
The factory settings areNAM1-1: 184.108.40.206
NAM2-1: Channel A 220.127.116.11 Channel B 18.104.22.168
How do I change the IP address?
- Locate the dials on the back of the unit. There are three dials on the NAM1-1 and six on the NAM2-1. Each dial corresponds with one of the last three digits of the IP address.
For the NAM2-1, the top row of dials corresponds with the IP address for Channel A and the bottom row corresponds with Channel B.
- Use a small flat head screwdriver to set the new IP address for each channel.
- Power off the unit, wait ten seconds, then power back on.
- Open the Span setup center by tapping the icon in your taskbar
- Tap Image Alignment
- Tap Settings
- Compare the IP addresses in the Span setup center with the ones programmed into the back of the unit. If the IP addresses do not match, change the ones in the Span setup center to match the NAM2-1.
Last updated: March 6, 2018
What can we do to improve this article?