Changing or resetting your password
Change or reset your Span Workspace password.
Use the following steps to change or reset the password for your Nureva™ Span™ account.
Change your password
- Sign in to the Span at span.nureva.com on your browser
- Click your name on the top-right corner and select My account
- Type your old password and your new password into the appropriate fields. Make sure your new password follows the requirements shown under the new password field.
- Click Save changes
Reset a forgotten password
- Go to the log in screen either on the app, your browser or while working at the wall
- Click "Forgot your password?"
- Fill in your email address. You will receive an email with a link that directs you to reset your password.
- Click on the link in the email and fill in your new password. Make sure your new password follows the requirements shown under the new password field.
NOTE: If the link in the password reset email opens a browser to a blank page, double-check that the default browser on the PC is set to a supported browser. Span Workspace requires users to use a supported browser. A list of supported browsers is available here.
Last updated: June 1, 2020
What can we do to improve this article?