How to join a QuickShare session using a QR code or the 9-digit number. Share notes and images to the QuickShare group.
When QuickShare is enabled for a group, users can add notes and images via their mobile devices, laptops, and tablets without needing to log in to the software.
Follow the steps in the article Enabling QuickShare on your canvas to enable QuickShare.
Connect to QuickShare
There are two ways to join a QuickShare session. Participants can either
- Click the icon on the main menu to show the 9-digit session code and the QR code.
- Either scan the QR code using a QR code reader or enter the nine-digit code in the "Access code" field at span.nureva.com/qs.
Add notes and images from QuickShare
Add a note
- Enter up to approximately 110 characters of text
- Tap on the note color icon to select a new note color if you wish
(Note: The note color icon will be disabled if the QuickShare group has been assigned a color.)
- Tap the send icon to add your note to the QuickShare group on the canvas
Add an image
- Tap the camera icon
- If your device has access to a camera it will prompt you to choose between the camera or the photo library. If your device does not have a camera it will give you access to your files to select an image file.
- Either take a photo with your camera or select an image file and press the send icon to add it to the QuickShare group on the canvas
The notes and images will be added to the group.
Users can contribute as long as there is at least one QS group on the canvas.
Last updated: December 15, 2019
What can we do to improve this article?