Adding a hyperlink
How to add or remove hyperlinks on your canvas content.
Hyperlinks can be added to any items on the Span™ canvas to link users to online resources.
Add hyperlinks from
- The Span web client using a certified mobile browser
- The Span web client using a certified computer browser
- Span Workspace wall client
Add a hyperlink
- Click on the item that you would like to add the hyperlink to
- Select Add link from the three-dot menu
You can also access the three-dot menu by right-clicking the item on the web, or pressing and holding in the wall software.
- Type in or paste a hyperlink URL
- Click Add
Content with links will show a link icon on the left corner
Opening a link
Open the link by clicking the link icon in the quick tool bar
or selecting Open link from the three-dot menu.
On the web
The link will open in a new tab in the browser.
On the wall
Edit or remove a hyperlink
- Click the edit icon on the quick tools menu, or select Edit from the three-dot menu.
Remove a link by selecting Remove link from the three-dot menu.
Last updated: March 10, 2019
What can we do to improve this article?