Creating a canvas
Name your canvas, change it's background and set an overlay.
Once you've created your account, the next step is to create a canvas.
Create a canvas from:
- The Span web client using a certified mobile browser
- The Span web client using a certified computer browser
- Span Workspace wall client
Create a canvas
- Log in to your account
- Click New Canvas. You can create a blank canvas or start with a canvas template.
- Give your canvas a name by clicking Untitled canvas and typing in the canvas name
- Click the three-dot menu on the main menu and select Change background to change the background image and color
You also have the option to add an overlay of numbers along the top of your canvas. This helps with organizing and locating content on your canvas.
Once you have created your canvas, you're ready to share your canvas with other users and start creating content.
Learn more about sharing your canvas: Sharing your canvas
Last updated: February 24, 2020
What can we do to improve this article?