Un-link displays for systems that have two or more PCs (1:1 systems).
If your Nureva Wall's displays have been linked, canvases will automatically open across all of the linked displays. Follow the steps below to open a canvas across only one of your displays or to un-link your system's displays entirely.
These steps are for Nureva Wall that have two or more PCs (1:1 systems).
If you are working on a system with linked displays and you wish to open a canvas across only one of the displays, you can do so without saving a new display set up.
- Open your list of canvases
- Un-check the box at the bottom of the canvas list to open the canvas only on your current display. This allows you to open a different canvas on the other displays, or use the other displays for other applications.
Un-link the displays
Once your displays are un-linked and the settings are saved, the software will remember those settings for all other users who log in on those displays.
- Launch the wall software on only one of your displays
- Sign into the software with your username and password
- Tap the gear icon on the canvas menu bar and select Link displays to bring up the dialog box.
- Tap Update display setup before opening the software on any of the other displays.
- Tap OK when prompted to forget the other displays. The software will automatically apply these settings for anyone logging into these displays until a new display setup is saved.
Last updated: November 15, 2016
What can we do to improve this article?