Adding Power Point slides to your canvas
You can easily add PowerPoint® slides to your canvas to display data, enhance your presentation or showcase relevant slide decks.
Add PowerPoint slides
- The Span web client using a certified computer browser
- Span Workspace wall client
Save the slides as a .png or .jpeg file from PowerPoint
- In PowerPoint, open the file that contains the slides you would like to add to your canvas
- If you would like to add a specific slide from the deck, select that slide. If you would like to add the entire slide deck, skip this step and go to step 3.
- Click File → Save As
- Select JPEG File or PNG from the Save as type drop-down menu
- Click Save
- To save the entire deck of slides as a PNG or JPEG, click All Slides. To save the specific slide you selected in step 2, click Just This One.
Add the slides to your canvas
From your PC
- Select Imagefrom the toolbar
- Select the PNG or JPEG file you saved in the previous steps. This will upload the PowerPoint slide to your tray. You can select multiple files by holding the Crtl key while you select the image files.
- Select the slide and drag it onto your canvas
On the wall
- Tap the applications icon on the canvas menu bar to access your files
- Select the PNG or JPEG files you saved in the previous steps. You can select multiple files by holding the Ctrl key.
- Drag and drop the selected files onto the canvas
Last Updated: March 3, 2017